Online classes = changing need for accommodations? If yes, email or call your preferred campus to schedule a phone or other virtual appointment to discuss.
Online Testing Accommodations
**At this time, no Testing Request Forms are needed for online testing, as no proctoring is occurring on campuses, which are currently closed to students.
During this time, physical office spaces are closed to students and AACE members are working remotely, but available to assist. Most students needing accommodated testing require varying amounts of extended time and/or a distraction reduced environment (away from classmates).
AACE Online Learning Support: AACE is able to assist in navigating online accommodations and we are happy to conduct virtual appointments. Contact your preferred campus via phone or email here to schedule a virtual meeting at your convenience. These meetings may include discussions about current accommodations, how to implement accommodations, requests for new accommodations, etc.
- Click Online Learning for resources for learning remotely, including a Quickstart Guide for students.
- Click How to Register to self-identify as having a disability and needing accommodations.
- Click Teaching Online for assistance with online platforms.
- Click Faculty Resources for information about disabilities and accommodations.
- See Online Teaching for additional tips.