How to Connect
Follow the steps below to connect for accommodations with the Access and Accommodations Center (AACE; pronounced “Ace”):
- Self-identify with AACE.
- Complete the Welcome Form
- When requesting current documentation from a physician, submit the Eligibility Verification Form
- Submit the completed Welcome Form packet along with documentation of the disability to AACE.
- Allow 10 business days from the date forms are submitted for AACE to review all information.
- Respond in a timely manner to AACE’s follow-up email about the request for accommodations. The follow-up could include a request for additional information or scheduling an appointment to discuss accommodations.
Regents Center for Learning Disorders
Students who are unsure as to whether or not they have a learning disability can seek assistance from Georgia State University’s Regents Center for Learning Disorders. Follow these steps to be tested:
- Students who decide to be tested somewhere other than RCLD should review the Criteria for Outside Evaluations
- Students who decide to be tested at RCLD should come to AACE and pick up the RCLD packet.
- Complete the RCLD packet in its entirety. The packet includes the instructions for completing it.
- Return the completed RCLD packet along with a check for $250 made payable to Georgia State University as a deposit for LD/ADHD testing to AACE.
Once the completed packet has been returned, AACE will submit it to the Regents Center for Learning Disorders. A representative from the Regents Center will review the packet and contact the student to schedule an appointment. The Regents Center for Learning Disorders on the Atlanta campus of Georgia State University is located in Urban Life, Room 1053. Their phone number is 404-413-6245.