Welcome Message from the Director
The Access and Accommodations Center(AACE) welcomes you to Georgia State University. AACE offers a variety of resources to students, faculty and staff to support the education and career goals of students with disabilities. AACE promotes an inclusive Panther experience by encouraging students with disabilities to use the multitude of academic, career and social opportunities to learn, live, work and play on campus. Some of the helpful information available on this website includes:
- The process for students to request reasonable accommodations.
- Procedures to implement testing, note taking, sign language interpreting, reasonable exceptions to the attendance policy and other approved accommodations.
- Upcoming events and opportunities.
- Academic and career resources for students with disabilities
- Resources for faculty and staff to create an inclusive and welcoming environment
The staff at AACE hopes that this website is useful because they care about students’ experience at Georgia State University. Students who would like to speak directly to AACE should contact the office.
Director of the Access and Accommodations Center